Gong Xi! Xin Nian Kuai Le! Hong Bao na lai..wahaha.. (oops..Im not supposed to wish anybody this year but typing it out would be fine I guess ;p)
Its the Chinese New Year. I'm so excited thou I cant celebrate. Here are some highlights of the cny...
New Clothes! New Shoes! (when I started stocking up new clothings for the new year, I have to wait sooo long till this day to wear it..finally!)
Angbaos (not as significant to me, made keep having to say 'Thank You' and smile)
Bak kua and pineapple tarts (wahaha.. my fav.! but its so chewy that I have difficulty eating due to the braces i've just 'installed' two weeks ago)
Reunion dinner on the eve (I just love the feeling of my whole family gathering round a table tucking in to our fav. dishes. so heartwarming...)
PICTURE .. lol.. i've learnt how to gamble poker cards.