I finally met up with HIM today. Lol, weird, at Little India. Hmm...
It would be the first time I went to Little India, not because of excursions with school, but just to walk walk around there, as well as to meet this 'old' friend whom I've never met throughout the past three years. It's funny, that we seldom contact until recently....
I felt like a tourist and he's the tour-guide, well, a taiwanese guiding his singaporean friend around Little India. He showed me what he's up to at Little India, I see.. As an archi student, he's suppose to do site evaluation and come up with a building that fits into the rich culture of Little India. We went sight-seeing, been touring through every streets and alleys, once a while stopping to have snap-shots and do sketchings(not me, of cos..) . I suddenly wish i can draw, but its never possible w/o tracing paper. Went to this Indian restuarant to have lunch, nice place,while im still hesitant bout trying out the Indian cuisines. First Time again. Turned out to my surprise, they actually tasted delicious. mmm.. but the tomato chicken, fish curry, and some yogurt cheese still lingers.
Next, we moved on to visit 'MoST'(Museum of Shanghai Toys) and an art gallery. Haha, i never thought i'll be so interested in these ARTS thing. I'm really fascinated. Oh ya, we sneak up to the roof top of MoST, Gosh, the sight is so similar to the scene in Leap Years, where Lianne and Ananda met for their first date.. Hahas.
Its been a really enriching and eye-opening day for me, i've realised that there's so much more to discover within singapore. I'm anticipating the next.. (winks)
Thank You my Dear Friend. the meal must have cost a bomb. LoL.
=SOME THINGS ARE BETTER LEFT UNSAID=